Are you currently involved in a child custody case? Then you might already know that a child custody case involves preparing and filing plenty of documents with the court.
Now, preparing legal documents is a challenging task for an ordinary person who has no knowledge about the court laws. Also, they are more likely to make mistakes when preparing the documents.
This is why it’s better to hire a legal document assistant for the job. A legal document assistant or LDA is a professional legal document preparer who can prepare legal paperwork without the supervision of an attorney. Thus, the general public can hire them. You can find many legal document assistants for child custody paperwork in Sacramento.
In this article, we are going to discuss if hiring an LDA for the legal paperwork is really a good idea. Thus, consider going through the rest of the article properly to know more in this regard.
Should you hire a Legal Document Assistant for Child Custody Paperwork?
First of all, as I said earlier, preparing legal documents accurately regardless of what case you are involved in can be a big challenge for you. That’s why it’s better to have professional assistance.
Now, you have two choices when it comes to getting your legal paperwork handled with efficiency. You can either hire a child custody attorney or contact an LDA.
Now, here are the pros and cons of hiring an attorney and an LDA:
Pros of hiring a Child Custody Lawyer
- A child custody lawyer is well-familiar with the child custody law and all the court procedures. So, you can rest assured he will prepare your documents correctly.
- You can get the right legal advice from an attorney.
- An attorney can represent you in court.
Cons of hiring an Attorney
- You have to pay a hefty amount of money to get your documents prepared.
- Professional and experienced lawyers usually handle many cases at a time. So, you may not easily communicate with him.
Pros of hiring an LDA for Child Custody Paperwork
- LDAs provide legal document preparation services at a very affordable cost.
- They are completely familiar with the legal document preparation guidelines and court laws.
- You will get your documents prepared within a short space of time.
Cons of hiring an LDA
The only con of hiring an LDA for child custody paperwork is that they can’t provide you with legal advice or represent you in court.
So, it’s clear that if you need professional assistance only for preparing the legal documents (when you don’t need any legal advice), then it’s better to choose a legal document assistant. It can save you a lot of money.
Hire a Legal Document Assistant now
So, are you in search of experienced and trusted legal document assistants in Sacramento? Then you can reach out to ‘LegalDoc-prep’. It’s your one-stop destination for all your legal document preparation needs. They offer child custody paperwork in Sacramento at an affordable cost. Visit the website – legaldoc-prep.com to find more information about them.